Thank you for donating to Maplewood Academy. Your generous commitment allows us to continue providing a quality Seventh-day Adventist education to many students. Donations to Maplewood Academy are made through our PayPal account. Please contact us if you need assistance. Thank you!
Other Ways to Help
Your gifts significantly enrich the lives of our students while preserving our traditions and advancing the mission of Maplewood Academy. Here are a few of the other ways you can contribute to Maplewood Academy.
Class Gifts: Each spring, class representatives contact their fellow classmates to request support for the Maplewood Fund or various class scholarships and projects.
Make the Most of Your Gift by Taking Advantage of New Tax Laws:
- Fund a Charitable Gift Annuity or Charitable Remainder Unitrust
- This strategy may provide annual income to you or a designee, income tax savings, capital gains savings, and allow you to support Maplewood Academy in the way that matters most to you.
- Make an Outright Gift of an Appreciated Asset to Charity
- This strategy may provide income tax and capital gains tax savings and allow you to support Maplewood Academy in a personally meaningful manner. This strategy even provides tax benefits to non-itemizers.
- Give from Pre-Tax Assets by Making an IRA Rollover Gift
- If you are 70½ or older, this strategy allows you to give up to $100,000 directly from your IRA rather than take the required minimum distribution. You will not receive a charitable deduction but will avoid paying tax on the distribution. This strategy works for both itemizers and non-itemizers.
Depending on your personal tax situation and how you structure your gift, your specific tax benefits may vary. We can help you and your tax advisor find the gift that is right for you. Contact David Dickerson at firstname.lastname@example.org or (320) 587-2830 to learn more about these tax-saving gift options.
Give through your Estate Plan: Consider a bequest in your will or trust to MWA.
Corporate Donations: Select “Maplewood Academy” on your Target RedCard or Amazon Smile purchase.
Gifts in Kind: Non-cash gifts can support an area of your interest and, in some cases, provide you with tax benefits that can increase your after-tax income.
Matching Gifts: Does your employer offer a matching gift program? With matching gifts you can sometimes double or even triple your gift. Contact your employer today to learn if there is a matching program in your company.
Special Projects: Consider contributing to one of the special projects happening at Maplewood, including the ASSIST program, mission trips or the Maplewood Strawberry Farm. Indicate the project you’d like to support when making your donation.
“Each of you should give what you have decided in your heart to give, not reluctantly
or under compulsion, for God loves a cheerful giver.” II Corinthians 9:7